Our School App Stay connected on the go...
At Valley Invicta Primary School at Kings Hill we believe that excellent uniform is part of setting high academic standards. As a result, pupils will be expected to adhere to our uniform requirements at all times. This means that uniform must be worn correctly both in and out of school.
All items of uniform are available from our supplier, Pages. Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled with your child’s name.
|Jumper with logo|
|Cardigan with logo|
|Summer cap - navy with logo|
|Winter coat - navy with logo|
|Winter hat - navy with logo|
|Book bag - navy with logo|
|PE bag - navy with logo|
RECEPTION AND YEAR 1
|Tartan pinafore dress|
|Polo with logos (boys Year R and Year 1, girls Year R, Year 1 and Year 2)|
|White revere collar blouse|
|Tartan clip on tie (boys)|
YEAR 3 TO 6 (uniform as in Year 2, plus...)
|School blazer with logo|
|Shoes should be smart and black. No trainers.|
PE kit policy
- Pupils must have their full PE kit in school at all times.
- If pupils do not have their proper PE kit, they will be sent to another class with work.
- Should a pupil not have their correct kit on three occasions, a lett er will be sent home to parents. PE is a core component of the curriculum and, we believe, is vital to the wellbeing of all children.
- Pupils are not allowed to borrow PE kits for health and hygiene reasons.
- Children in KS2 should have trainers in school for all PE lessons.
|Tipped polo with logo|
|Fleece - navy with logo|
|Sweat joggers - navy|
|Polycotton shorts - navy|
|Plimsolls - black Velcro|
|Trainers for outdoor PE|