Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Teaching Assistant - EYFS - Term Time
We are excited to announce the opportunity for an experienced and well qualified teaching assistant to join our friendly, successful and creative EYFS team.
We wish to appoint an experienced Early Years Practitioner to work 36.25 hours per week over 5 days (8.15am to 4pm) on a term time only basis (38 weeks per year). This is a permanent appointment. The starting salary will be £14,919, paid within the VIAT 2 grade, pro rata to full-time equivalent of £18,329 - £18,809 per annum.
As a small and close learning community, we are looking for the right person to mirror our high expectations, demonstrate a deep knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and fit with our passionate and innovative team. We have an extensive range of new equipment and resources to support our pupils, and expansive grounds which enhance physical and personal development.
Valley Invicta Primary at Kings Hill is a values led school, where we empower children to become independent and resilient through a huge range of inspiring learning opportunities and by building strong connections with families, our other Trust primary schools and one another.
As an inclusive school with a specialist provision (SRP) for pupils with ASD, we are able to provide a high ratio of specially trained staff to support all children in working effectively together to achieve individual potential. A commitment to the creative support and challenge for every child in a culture of equality is essential.
The successful Candidate will:
• Be confident in delivering a high quality EYFS curriculum, including phonics, as part of an experienced team.
• Have a Level 2 or Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or other equivalent award
• Have high ambitions for every child and a commitment to your own continuing professional development.
• Have some experience supporting children in their speech and language development.
• Share ideas for a constantly developing high quality, creative and exciting provision and be reflective in your approach.
• Be committed to digital assessment and communication methods to enhance information sharing between members of the school team and families.
• Work as a team to proactively identify individual potential and support needed in order for every child to access the highest quality provision ensuring the achievement of the very best outcomes for each child.
• Carefully follow safeguarding and confidentiality protocols.
• Be keen to join a wider enthusiastic, supportive and imaginative school staff team.
• Have confidence to share ideas for school development.
• Be proactive in engagement with the wider school life.
To apply, click on the link below to download a copy of our application form and email to: email@example.com
Please vist our website for more information on the school: www.kingshill.viat.org.uk
We warmly invite visits to see the school and our team in action. Please contact the school office to arrange this: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01732 841695.
Our Trust and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.